For your convenience, here is a list of Dumeril’s boa supplies you can check off, with everything you will need to care for your new pet. Keep in mind that everything should be purchased and set up BEFORE you get the snake. This will save you a lot of stress, and does the boa a big favor, too.
Disclaimer: ReptiFiles’ reptile kits contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small portion of the purchases, at no additional cost to you. These proceeds help keep the information on ReptiFiles free. Thank you for your support!
(And don’t worry — we never endorse products that we don’t like.)
- Heat pad
- Light source and fixture (optional)
- Large glass or ceramic water bowl
- Pressure sprayer
- Infrared temp gun
- Digital thermometer/hygrometer
- Appropriately sized frozen feeder rodents
- Silicone-tipped feeding tongs
- Sensitive bathroom scale and storage tub (should be able to sense adjustments by .2 lbs at least for adults, up to 20 lbs)
- Reptile veterinarian