This list is for an average-sized adult ball python. Several of these items contain a link to a product that we recommend that you use for your new pet ball python.
In other words, we did the shopping for you. 😉
- 20 gallon long-style terrarium
- Dim LED or fluorescent lighting (optional)
- Under Tank Heater (x2)
- Large ceramic water bowl
- 2+ hides or caves
- Sphagnum moss
- Temperature gun
- Digital thermometer/hydrometer
- Digital kitchen scale
- Decorations: thick branches, artificial plants, cork logs, rocks, etc.
- Appropriately-sized frozen rats or Reptilinks
Most of the these ball python supplies are one-time purchases. After the initial investment, further expenses may include light bulbs, bedding, food, vet bills, and eventually a larger terrarium.