For your convenience, ReptiFiles has put together a shopping list of all the gargoyle gecko supplies you will need. Print it out or bookmark this page for a quick reference while you shop!
Keep in mind that everything should be purchased and set up BEFORE you get the gecko. This will save you a lot of stress, and does your new pet a big favor, too.
Disclaimer: ReptiFiles’ reptile kits contain affiliate links, which means we receive a small portion of the purchases, at no additional cost to you. These proceeds help keep the information on ReptiFiles free. Thank you for your support!
(And don’t worry — we never endorse products that we don’t like.)
- appropriately sized enclosure
- decorations (branches, vines, foliage, etc.)
- full-spectrum LED or fluorescent lighting
- crested gecko diet (Pangea, Repashy, or Clark’s)
- digital thermometer/hygrometer
- temperature gun
- 1-liter pressure sprayer w/distilled water
- food dish
- magnetic feeding ledge
- kitchen scale
For best results, set up your gargoyle gecko’s enclosure BEFORE you buy the gecko itself. This will help it transition to your care easier.